Cartoon Meets World Cartoon Meets World

It was wonderful quality.

But the actual interaction was sparse. The idea is wonderful, but I felt used for my time after watching it.

CartoonplanetStudios responds:

Thanks for the critique but I don't quite understand what you mean when you say "Interaction". We had a play button lol :)

Eternal Lagness (MC) Eternal Lagness (MC)

Not bad...

I never fully understood the fascination with this animated character that everyone seems to use... But your idea was awesome, to be sucked into an arcade game... It's been done before, but not thousands of times... Like all the annoying stick figure animations, so keep it up sir...

God Damn Emo Kids God Damn Emo Kids

Jeff

The person below me is a moron. That animation was nice.

Ultimate Forest Survival Ultimate Forest Survival

It looks

Like you are still in the early stages of learning Flash, but that was funny!

And "The Final Countdown" playing in the back was hilarious.

[Photoshop] - Userbar Tut [Photoshop] - Userbar Tut

Well

It was crap, without a doubt, useless photoshop information, just playing around in photoshop can give you your own brand of artistic style, but everyone seems to flock to one effect and stick with it.

himenow responds:

It's a tutorial.
That's what tutorials are for.
Giving information to people seeking it.

Metal riff idea - Haxorqueen Metal riff idea - Haxorqueen

I really like it!

I am not a metal fan, but I especially like how you broke it down towards the end... Do you have a band?

haxorqueen responds:

hehe thanks :)

nope im not in a band but i would like to be :)

Red and Black Anthem Red and Black Anthem

Wow

I really enjoyed this song, a lot of changes in it, and it was like... You fucked my ears, and they came.

The guitar was equivalent to that of a "Daft Punk" sound though... Good or bad, I haven't the slightest... Good work!

grow108 responds:

Heh, thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it...

CrA Is A Minor (Me Mcin) CrA Is A Minor (Me Mcin)

The rap was good.

Loved your rap man, but ur accent is played out. The beat was also cool, the flute isn't commonly heard.